Samsung Galaxy S Plus Price in India is 20,990/-. World’s second largest mobile maker Samsung has recently introduced its new well known Galaxy series smartphone called the Samsung Galaxy S Plus with 1.4GHz single-core chip along with Android 2.3.3 Gingerbread . Sumsung Galaxy S plus Android smartphone will have 1650mAh battery which also found in the Samsung Galaxy S II.
Galaxy S Plus GT-i9001 is also known as Samsung Galaxy S in other markets. Briefly it’s a new phone with still same old Galaxy body. This is a stylish high-end Android smartphone which comes with only Black color choice. Size only 122 x 64 x 10 mm and weights around 119g. It boasts a bigger 1650mAh battery which delivers up to 625hrs of standby, and 6hrs of talk time in 3G network.
Samsung Galaxy S Plus Features and Specifications :
- Powered by a 1.4GHz single-core processor
- Runs on Android v2.3.3 Gingerbread OS
- 4-inch Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen display
- 8GB of internal memory
- 5-megapixel auto-focus camera
- 3G, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth connectivity
- Memory card slot for memory expansion
- Voice activated dialing
- FM radio facility