LG launched the optimus L7 catch many eyes on its side and appreciated by many. It provides you 4.3” display screen, powered by Android 2.3 Gingerbread OS and many other features.
The Optimus L3 is an entry-level Android 2.3 smartphone packs a small 3.2-inch QVGA touchscreen display and a 1500mAh battery. It should be available in Europe starting next month. The LG Optimus L5 has a normal 4-inch touchscreen display and the LG Optimus L7 features a 4.3 inch display. Both phones will have Android 4.0 ICS and to be out in the first half of the year.
LG hasn’t detailed the rest of the specifications of the devices at this time. So we’ll have to wait until LG’s time at Mobile World Congress to learn more, but you can head through the source link below to see the official announcement from LG’s website.
The LG Optimus L3 is the cheapest of the lot and comes with a 3.2-inch touchscreen with Google Android v2.3 Gingerbread. It’ll carry a 3-megapixel camera as well. From the specs, it seems like this might be the handset to take on the popular Samsung Galaxy Y.
The LG Optimus L5 sits in the middle of the pack with a 4-inch touchscreen and the latest Google Android v4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich. This might be an answer to the Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 launched earlier today.
The LG Optimus L7 is obviously the top of this line and boasts of a 4.3-inch touchscreen with Android v4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich. It would be criminal if it didn’t come with at least a dual-core processor and a 5-megapixel camera, which would put it on par with last year’s flagship, the Optimus 2X.
Five major tenets of the L-Style:
- Modern Square Style
- Floating Mass Technology for slimmer look
- Seamless Layout
- Harmonized Design Contrast (metal)
- Senuous Slim Shape
Features and specification:
- It has capacitive touchscreen of 4.3” having perfect resolutions. This handset has GSM operating bands.
- LG Optimus L7 is powered by an Android 2.3 Gingerbread operating system.
- It has two cameras on rear and other on front with perfect resolutions.
- It has good storage capacity and can be expanded with micro SD.
- For connectivity to the outside world it gives many options like GPRS, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 3G, EDGE, A-GPS support, and USB 2.0v.
- It has other features which add to its usability as it has music player, video player, FM, 3.5mm jack, loudspeaker, Browser facility and JAVA MIDP emulator support.
- The model has perfect battery of Li-Ion with 1,520mAh long battery power.