Samsung Galaxy S3 price in India .Samsung Galaxy S3’s 2.0 GHZ Quad-core processor that will out-rival the processing speed of every smart phone that has been made up to this date. The processor is coupled with a supply of 1.5 GB of RAM. In some views the addition of such hardware into such a small package may look a little desperate on Samsung’s part, but in reality this can be the building blocks to something very innovative and different. In regards to the screen, the Samsung Galaxy S3 has an upgraded size which maxes out to 4.65 inch screen which works on a super AMOLED display with a resolution at 1280×1024. This makes the Samsung Galaxy S3 to have achieved the highest resolution volume as of now. The camera being allocated within the Samsung Galaxy S3 will be of 12 MP as per sources intuition. All of this insane amount of technology will be housed inside a 9mm inch thick body. The battery allocation will be of 2250 mAh to support all the hardware inside this tiny powerhouse. Such a battery comes as no surprise; we’re talking about a Quad-core processor and a 12 MP camera to boot.
Samsung Galaxy S3 Large Touchscreen Android Smartphone Key Features: Android, large touchscreen, powerfull processor, Dual Camera(12MP camera at rear), Wi-Fi, GPS.
Samsung Galaxy S3 Features and Specifications:
- Status: Coming Soon
- Display: 4.6 inch super AMOLED Touchscreen display.
- Screen Resolution:
- Camera: 12MP rear camera with LED flash, front-facing 1.3 megapixel for video calls.
- Camera Features:Auto focus, Geo tagging, Digital zoom, Touch Focus, Image Stabilization.
- Music: FM Radio with recording, Music Player, 3.3mm Jack.
- Internal Memory: 2 GB RAM
- External memory: Up to 32GB
- Battery: Standard
- Talk time:
- Standby time:
- OS: Android OS (Icecream Sandwich ?).
- Processor: 1.8GHz dual core processor
- Social Networking: Support to Social networking and Google Apps.
- Email & IM: Yes
- Connectivity: PC Sync, USB, TV-out, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, GPS, Games, Java, Browser, DLNA.
The price estimate for this phone stands at around approximately 35,000 Indian rupees.